We are looking for a motivated and experienced individual to join our team as a Farm Operative. This position is ideal for a skilled individual who can undertake a range of tasks, using modern and advanced equipment.
This position will be responsible for assisting the Arable and Vegetable senior managers with day-to-day operations. You will be based at our main farming in Lower Moor, Pershore.
Your main duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Bed forming
- Machinery maintenance
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working on a farm is required.
- Experience and knowledge of precision farming technologies (preferably Green Star/Ag Leader).
- Hold a full driving license.
- Hold a PA1/2 certificate.
- Hold a telescopic handler certificate.
- Excellent record keeping and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment and lead others to success.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be flexible, and able to multi-task.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be able to communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Must have a positive attitude to working.
Other key information
- Competitive pay
- No closing date – this job advertisement will close once the right applicant is found.
Please apply by sending a cv to [email protected]